password bypassing

trigger1

Baseband Member
i need help i need a programe that could bypass my windows password and let me change it freely a buddy of mine had his cuz on and he goofed and changed the password and now he can't get in. so i need a programe or something that boots off a disk so i can bypass and change the password back.

If the account you need reset is one OTHER than administrator, your in luck. As the computer boots, press F8 and select safe mode from the boot menu. Log in as administrator (hopefully the password is blank) and reset the user account's password.

If the account you need to reset the password on is administrator, you will have to have a boot disk to reset it. My favorite tool for this is the Winternals ERD Commander (http://www.winternals.com/products/repairandrecovery/erdcommander2002.asp?pid=erd), which is a windows recovery boot disk. I assume the machine you need the password reset on is the XP machine.

ERD costs lots of $$$, but I'm sure you can find another boot disk out there somewhere.

i'm not trying to make a boot disk or go in as safe made all i want is to NETWORK NETWORK NET-WORK my XP to the web through 98 duh i'm not stupid cisco,a+,ccie,and security certified i know this shit. all i want to do is to get the computer on the web.

oops wrong one. all i need is a programe to bypass the password on windows thats all that last one was for a other forum.

You can edit your post you know by clicking edit in the reply box of the post you want to edit.

<moved to Networking>

no no no what i meant was the reply that i sent was to the wrong place not the post.

Well I would love to help you more but I have no idea what your asking. Also, I am hoping that the cocky remarks you made weren't said for me. There is no reason for you to say that, especially is somebody is trying to help you and is considerate enough to answer your question.

Back
Top Bottom