MLS app hangs when opening across network

Wade1

Beta member
I have an issue with an App we use in our company when opeing it across the network. The app is MLS and I have two users with the same model PCs and are both having the same issue. MLS takes a very long time to open and when they finally get into MLS it is slow to open moduels. Now, once they have opened a moduel they can go back to it later with out any slowness as long as MLS has not be closed out. I have had are network tech look at the switch and there is now issues there. I have removed Norton and still have the same issue. I have uninstall all the software and reloaded it still same issue. The two users are in different parts of the plant and both have the same issue. I can logon to the PC as a different user and get the same problem. I don't want to have to reload the PCs and would really like to find a fix. Both PCs have been scanned for viruses and spyware which come back clean. Both PCs have been reloaded from scratch and still same issue. Both PCs have all updates and I have also load the Intel driver instead of the windows driver and same issue. I would like to know if there is a free tool to look at the app when it opens to see if there are any issues with it when it pulls the .pl files to open. Mls uses a program called progress which starts up when using MLS when you look at task manager prowin32.exe will responded and then not respond for a while and then responded and pull up the login screen then when you hit ok after username and password have been put in it will stop responding and then respond again after awhile and open MLS. I can logon as the users on different PCs and they don't have issues it PC related. Its like prowin32.exe is the issue but, I don't know to test it. Any help would be great I am sure I have forgotten something in all this so, if you have any questions please feel free to ask if you need more information.

Thanks
Wade

Back
Top Bottom