internet connection problems

Masterx1

Beta member
My cable connection went out 2 days ago. After the cable compony came by and fixed it ive been having problems with one of my computers. My pc gets an internet signel but can only load up one website (google). When i try to connect to one of my games (world of warcraft) it works fine but doesn't load up anything after, and i can also search through google but it doesn't load up any other websites after i click the links. I know it has internet connection but it wont load anything up and my antivirus / firewall doesn't promt me like its blocked. I got 3 computers networked through a linksys router but have no clue how to work it = (

Any help?

Try running the install network wizard again... then reboot and see if it fixes the problem(something might have changed you settings dramatically as it sounds). If the computer you ran the wizard on works then do the same with the other three. It's pretty simple actually.

This is stupid but... If your computer doesnt load up any other website, How you posted here? :p

Back
Top Bottom