How To Block Minecraft/Tekkit?

BK_123

Golden Master
Hi all, I would like to know how to block minecraft and tekkit servers on our technicolor tg587n v3 router..

see the first link you will get it.. I have never used it but got to know about the tool on searching.. it is a linux based firmware for powering ethernet routers.. It doesn't supports all the manufacturers.. It can be used for port forwarding, restricting some websites etc..

I don't have a wifi router so never tried one.. I just know a bit of its configuration in the admin page.. so when you block the servers please let me know how did you do it.. The above links I just searched for you..

Minecraft/tekkit servers require a port forward (usually 25565) unless they use vpn software like hamachi. So all you have to do just get rid of the port forward in the router admin page then change the password for the admin page so they cant set up the port forward again.

ParalizedTime said:
Minecraft/tekkit servers require a port forward (usually 25565) unless they use vpn software like hamachi. So all you have to do just get rid of the port forward in the router admin page then change the password for the admin page so they cant set up the port forward again.

Right I will try that, hopefully that will work..

Back
Top Bottom