Home Network.

VirtualDrone

In Runtime
Ok so I got computer A which has the modem and wireless router. It also has a printer. Computer B has the wireless usb adapter. My question is how do I create a network between these 2 computers so I can share files and use the printer that is connected to computer A.

Thanks for the help.

This topic has been posted many, many times. Please do a search for networking computers. I don't mean to sound rude, but I've answered this same question time and time again.

Isn't what I mentioned the whole point of the search feature? Do you enjoy answering the same question time and time again? I do, to a certain degree. There are many topics on this subject, and Google alone would produce many results. I informed the poster I wasn't trying to be rude. The whole purpose of a forum is to help people help themselves. If it's something I've explained more than 5 times, I'm going to recommend the search feature.

VirtualDrone said:
yes it is xp pro. pctech could you at least link me or something.

I couldn't find anything that was just great here in the forum, but I have some links for you to check out:

Check this thread out
This one also
Microsoft Link 1
Here are some resource for you to check out. As I said, I didn't mean to sound rude, but it seems everyone is having the same problems with file and print sharing..... Maybe I need to create my own setup for file and print sharing, and post it here. I'll be setting up my network here within the next week, and will have everything listed, step by step, with screen shots. Look for that soon. If these links don't shed some light on it, come on back, and we'll work it out.

Ok man thanks for the links. I will read up on them and see if i can get this network set up. And don't worry about sounding rude, because you didn't at all.

Back
Top Bottom