Free Wifi Monitor

Jk

In Runtime
I have my router set up so that my neighbors can get internet but I was wondering if there is a way to watch how many people and how much bandwith they are using. Just in case they are torrenting or something like that I could like kick them off. I searched for something but I couldn't find any free ones. Does anyone know of a program like this? Thanks in advance.

I tried commview but it asked me to choose my wireless card so I guessed that it is for connecting to wifi hotspots. I want a program that tells me who is using MY wifi.

I tried commview but it asked me to choose my wireless card so I guessed that it is for connecting to wifi hotspots. I want a program that tells me who is using MY wifi.

You'd likely need some sort of addon for your router, as that's where all the traffic is routed through, not your computer. Usually there is a little box on some page in the router config that tells you how much bandwidth has been used since the router was turned on, but it doesn't log the MAC address or any other details of the machines that contributed to it. There could be some custom firmware for your router model that has a feature similar to your description.

Back
Top Bottom