Ever since i got a new laptop ive had slow internet

daydreampro

Beta member
So ive gotten a new laptop and i connected it to the wireless and ever since then my internet has been almost unbariable, I will have moments of good internet but most of the time the internet is so slow and compared to what it used to be its horrid.

At times i will have to restart the router as no internet gets through until i restart it.

Would appreciate any and all help.
Thanks

It can cut out any time as far as i can tell, i will sometimes turn my computer on in the morning and have to restart the router.

Were you using wireless before? Is the wireless card in your new laptop a different protocol, perhaps, like .11b instead of .11g?

yes i was using a wireless before, at first i thought the wireless might be dying as i had to keep restarting it but when i bought a new one i had the same problem, and im not the most compitent person with computers so how would i find out?

since you got the new laptop, have all the computers gone slow if you have more than 1. if you only have 1 it could be either the computer or the router but if you got a new router, it is most likely the new computer

Back
Top Bottom