Dsl

can you give me more info on them, do I have to change my phone service cerrently I have AT&T, setup? what do they setup? do they have a website?

thedoc757 said:
can you give me more info on them, do I have to change my phone service cerrently I have AT&T, setup? what do they setup? do they have a website?
i actually work for qwest NOT salse dep. lol

what state do you live in>? do you live in the states?

no you dont have to switch phone services...but stand alone dsl is more expensive

Exactly. So strange how that works how stand alone stuff cost more. Here's my story. I have cable internet. Having that alone would cost me close to $70 a month. The rep said if I were to get cable to go with it, it would be only $49.99 a month!!!!!! I mean, WTF was that?!?! I get cable plus internet for so much cheaper? It's their loss, not mine. I got more for the money. I originally only want internet, but I got bonus for cable TV. Yipeeee....

With DSL, they probably want you to have regular phone serive with them and DSL so you'll get the lower rate. Crazy.

the internet would be 49...but then you would have to pay for your tv service as well.....The reason standalone dsl is more expensive is because you are not using our lines. So it is dsl without phone service.

burton_o6 said:
i actually work for qwest NOT salse dep. lol

what state do you live in>? do you live in the states?

no you dont have to switch phone services...but stand alone dsl is more expensive
I live in california about an hour away from LA

Back
Top Bottom