Connection Lasts only for seconds!

brockwed

Baseband Member
Hey, I just had to do a clean install of Windows XP because I had to replace my motherboard. Anyway its all up and running but I'm having some weird internet problems. It says I have a excellent/Good connection but when I click on the internet nothing happens it just shows that little screen that basically says your not connected. Another weird thing is that when i restart my computer I will be able to get online for about 10 seconds and then the internet just cuts out... Any Ideas. Thanks you so much for your help!:eek:

Hey, I just had to do a clean install of Windows XP because I had to replace my motherboard. Anyway its all up and running but I'm having some weird internet problems. It says I have a excellent/Good connection but when I click on the internet nothing happens it just shows that little screen that basically says your not connected. Another weird thing is that when i restart my computer I will be able to get online for about 10 seconds and then the internet just cuts out... Any Ideas. Thanks you so much for your help!:eek:

try reinstalling your wireless(im assuming ur talking about wireless) card drivers.

Back
Top Bottom