conected to the internet, but cant dl win updates, log on to autolog and many other t

waynegr

Solid State Member
Hi all, and thx for your time and help in advance.

I started DL free antivirus Avira, internet connection seemed to stop, before this, and without uninstalling, too which I have done now, I was on pay Kaspersky, but thought it was just cos I was DLing the program that I could not get onto the internet, it DLed, but still could not connect, so I got rid of it, but still could not connect, then seen internet explorer 64 in my programs, that connected, and its faster than the other time. But now my internet connection is only working at 90% in my network connections, it's says on my local area connection, that on IPV4 and IPV6 connectivity, NOT connected, and in my network bridge says IPV4 connectivity internet, and IPV6 connectivity limited.

Could you please help with this problem ??? Just tried my other internet explorer on programs, and this would not work, it seems to try to connect, but then disappears, but with I hit internet explorer 64, that connects. So is there a 32 bit and 64 bit internet explorer ??? I have hit on a different but faster connection, but it will not let me do certain things, as I can not dl windows updates, can not DL anything. Can not DL anything like Windows Reg check, can not update my Ad-whare, or Spybot, can not sign into auto log on the NFS games, launch my game NFS world, it's a full online game, if I now go to the Forza site, it tells me I need Silverlight, but when I go to dl it, my system tells me I have it.

Also here is another problem which I never had before, tried to reload a game Hot Pursuit, NFS, did not like at first, thus took it off, and a error came up; error loading winstock library 2ws23l dll. But then it went on to load the game, but this time it did not ask me for the serial number. Then after it loaded, when I double click it says application manager failed to load. I have check for DLing files in the internet settings, and truied turning off Firewall and Anti virus, am now on free anti virus avast.

Wayne

Well first, I can barely understand anything you are saying and therefore it's very hard to help you troubleshoot.

My first thoughts, are to backup all your important files and reload the computer (make sure you backup everything you want as you'll lose everything). It sounds like there are some Windows errors that need to be fixed and that is the easiest way to do it.

Well first, I can barely understand anything you are saying and therefore it's very hard to help you troubleshoot.

My first thoughts, are to backup all your important files and reload the computer (make sure you backup everything you want as you'll lose everything). It sounds like there are some Windows errors that need to be fixed and that is the easiest way to do it.

Sorry for not getting back to you, just to let you know I have corupt files.

Wayne

Back
Top Bottom