Cannot connect to 192.168.1.1

Jk

In Runtime
Hello everyone, well here's what happened.

I look at my router and i realized that it is dirty as hell so i decide to clean it. I didnt use any water just a brush and some paper towels. Then i hook it back up and try it out, internet on both wired computers work fine and the netwok works fine too. But then I try the laptop and the wireless dosent work, I cannot even find the connection in the wirelss connections. So I decide to go into 192.168.1.1 to check all the wireless stuff and I get a google search for 192.168.1.1 (i guess it couldnt connect to it so it searched it.). Now im stuck, I check the internet for a fix but all i see is to try and ping 192.168.1.1 and if it works then your router is screwed, if it dosent work then reset your router. It dosent work so I reset my router (reset button dosen't do anything so I unplug for an hour.) and i am still in the same spot.

So to sum it all up, the wired internet works, the wireless internet dosent work (my connection dosent show up), i cannot connect to 192.168.1.1, and I cannot ping 192.168.1.1, resetting dosent help.

All 3 computers are running xp with sp2 and the 2 wired ones are using zone alarm and the laptop is using sp2 firewall.

Any help is appreciated, Thx

lol, i was copying what came out when i realized that the gateway was 192.168.1.2, tried that out and it worked, I guess it changed on me. Thx guys

Back
Top Bottom