Aim

some_girl

Beta member
yep..theres probably been a few posts on this but I'm new so you'll have to deal.

I have a D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G router.
Everything works fine, BUT I use AOL Instant Messenger and MSN more than anything on this computer.
Every few minutes, my service will disconnect, then reconnect within a matter of seconds. There are occasions, very few though, that I can stay on my messengers for more than an hour. After that, when I go to look at someone's profile, it will say "Please Wait"..then a few seconds later do the disconnect then reconnect thing. I have tried everything I know to do...I have no idea whats wrong. I'm pulling my hair out here..
-_-

I experience similar problems with my cable modem in which the network is unreachable. I would always have to reset the modem or power down to get it going again. I'm going to have to request a new modem if it happens consistently. I even called the internet provider and they told me they ran a remote scan and said everything was fine. It shows you how internet connection comes and goes when you least expect it. I don't know if this is common with everyone, but I think your router may have to be replaced. Either that or there is a problem with connectivity on the ISP side. Call them up and see what they tell you.

yeham, i have a similar problem. its best to call ur isp and see what they or run some scnas during ur chatting and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom