I'm new here, want to say hi!

alvisno15

Baseband Member
Hello there :)
Just want to say to all you smart people out there, and I hope to use this forum often, to help and to be helped :D

I'm also wondering if you guys have any ideas on how I can improve my computer knowledge, like over the summer (still in school :mad:)
I feel like I know a lot, but at the same time I don't. I could tell you how the net works, different Linux distros, and a few hardware tips, but that's pretty much it. I don't really know how to DO anything. Any tips? Any career suggestions? I don't care for programming (way to difficult for me)

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

I'm obviously new here, but I guess I could have put that whole paragraph in the "Social Lounge" haha!

I'd say you came to the right place...

Learning more is about doing. If you were to have a little spare time, go to a computer help forum or two and try to help people with their problems, researching their symptoms and your answers, I'm pretty sure you'd learn more than a little in the process.

If you have a little extra money, then I suppose you could build yourself a machine, something to experiment with.

I am using window ultimate license software.At time of window update it show's me message summary of that update and automatically start update .
Because of this my driver not support old version of my software what to do..?
I want to know how to stop that automatic update

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom