Recently become obsessed with computing, after being an editor for a few years finally learning how computers actually work inside.
I am about to build my first PC from scratch.... excited but nervous!!!
It will be:
- AMD FX 8350
- Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 Motherboard (AMD 970, SB950, DDR3, S-ATA 600, ATX, 2 x eS-ATA, 2 x USB 3.0, Socket AM3+)
- EVGA 02G-P4-3658-KR GeForce GTX 650Ti Boost Superclocked Nvidia Graphics Card (2GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0, 192-Bit)
- Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL9 XMP
- A Samsung 840 Series 120GB 2.5 inch SATA Solid State Drive AND a Western Digital Green - 1TB Desktop SATA Hard Drive - OEM
- Corsair Builder Series CX 500 Watt ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit
- Corsair Carbide Series 200R
That sound about right for video editing for a budget of around 600-700?