Hi, I am... not new but...

Golden Master
Hi, I am... not new but I'm back again. I think I make more of these returning threads than I do anything else.

Anyway I've been lurking for the last couple of weeks reading a few posts and decided to get my account going again. Hopefully I'll remain active for longer than a week but who knows.

Anyway I don't know who is still around that may know me but I'm 135791 previously went by other names and I used to be a Moderator here around 10 years ago!

:)

Welcome back...it's nice to see old timers becoming active again. :)

Also I was wondering if you remember me, I used to be a moderator here too back in the day when David Lindon was around.He still pops in now and then to see what's happening.

Welcome aboard :D

We have a saying here that roughly translates too "who makes much absence, brings the good stuff". I know it does not makes much sense, but it tends to welcome people :)

Welcome back...it's nice to see old timers becoming active again. :)

Also I was wondering if you remember me, I used to be a moderator here too back in the day when David Lindon was around.He still pops in now and then to see what's happening.

Yes I remember you being the first person in a long time to overtake my post count!! That was a long time ago. :)

Yeah we had fun back then, I remember trying to keep up with Lord Kalthorn. :lol:

cf1f24fa025914e4c5671821303216535349f3465b85e3ed34b702c0917d78c3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom