HEy guys!

n00bi3lrner

Beta member
Hey guys,
I am pretty much a noob with computers but i can navigate alright. Im a fast learner tho and eager to pick your brains and learn what i can on what computers are capable of. I run a construction company so i can usually troubleshoot things in the real world and hoping that skill can relate to the computer world. Anyone have any good articles or places i can learn more about the internals and pretty much everything about computers!? also i want to build a good system for running programs such as cadsoft and xactimate on my computer for work. Any information or opinions are helpful. specifically what should i look for in a computer gig ram etc. its all foreign language to me !!

I took a webdesing class in high school but that was like 10 yrs ago but i hope it comes back wuickly but im interested in everything!

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Hi there, welcome to the forum! We have a friendly group of folks here that are happy to answer any questions you have. There's all sorts of things you can learn, but the hardware basics can be a good start for an aspiring enthusiast. You might like this video which is fairly slow paced and details the process of assembling your first PC build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bUghCx9iso

Back
Top Bottom