Hello World!

Space Negro

Beta member
I am Space Negro, don't mind the silly name, i've been known to be random like that.

You may call me Sophie, if you prefer. I'm somewhat of a computer science enthousiast with an affinity for information security and programming i'll be looking forward to answering some of your questions. So go ahead, ask me anything.

EERRRR no I don't think so. There is nothing you can teach me so I wont be bothereing you. Bye.

If i were an actual racist Mr. Technician i would have called myself Space Nigger, since i did not i respectfully request you mind your own business.

If i were an actual racist Mr. Technician i would have called myself Space Nigger, since i did not i respectfully request you mind your own business.

To include a race in a name makes the name racist by definition.
If you put your sexual preference in your name, you are being sexist.
Using that to differentiate yourself is what makes it so.
So, yeah. Its a racist name in spite of your claims and is reiterated by your use of the racial epephet in your reply. Thanks for proving me right.

Hi Sophie, welcome to the forums :)
Your username caused a bit of a stir only because, as you'll find, the folks here are very accepting of all different kinds of people from all over the world. That's what makes it great. Usernames aside I look forward to reading your posts and hopefully we can have some good discussions.

I am Space Negro, don't mind the silly name, i've been known to be random like that.

You may call me Sophie, if you prefer. I'm somewhat of a computer science enthousiast with an affinity for information security and programming i'll be looking forward to answering some of your questions. So go ahead, ask me anything.

I kind of doubt there will be a lot of questions that can be answered by someone that misspells 'enthusiast' and doesn't capitalize 'I'll' that can't be found with a short Google search, but I'll keep you in mind, thanks.

What up Caulkie.
Welcome. Might want to ask Janet H to change that username, or make a new account.

Back
Top Bottom