Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Hi, I am....
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #1
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,355
Arrow Hello Computer Forums

Hello Computer Forums:

Hello people, i am a new member to most of you, but to some who are still here will know me i hope. i used to go by the name MR~MIXX here when i used to be a member here a long time ago. i used to be a Moderator here on this site and enjoyed doing so for 3 years. last time i left a man named David was the proud owner of this web forum. i wonder if he is still here, anyways i just came back to see how things are going here and it seems the site is still kicking...Awesome !!

Well i hope to chat with you guy's & gal's soon...Bye
__________________

__________________
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:56 AM   #2
Golden Master
 
BK_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,556
Default

I kinda remember you, If you can't remember the password or email to your old account then message the owner Janet H and she will gladly change the email for you so you can reset your password.

David pops in every now and again.
__________________

__________________
BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:50 PM   #3
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,355
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

Thank You so much for the info about getting my old account back, i would really love to have my old account back.

So a Lady named Janet H. took over as Administrator? that's Awesome, i'm looking forward to saying hello to her.

I'm glad at least one member here remembers me, i see that Root , and Setishock are still here, that's Awesome...

As for David Lindon, i'm glad he still pops in sometimes, i hope i'm on when he decides to show up...Lol
__________________
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:02 PM   #4
Golden Master
 
BK_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR~MIXX View Post
Thank You so much for the info about getting my old account back, i would really love to have my old account back. So a Lady named Janet H. took over as Administrator? that's Awesome, i'm looking forward to saying hello to her. I'm glad at least one member here remembers me, i see that Root , and Setishock are still here, that's Awesome... As for David Lindon, i'm glad he still pops in sometimes, i hope i'm on when he decides to show up...Lol
Yep owner/admin and Andy who we don't see very much of. What about celegorm. David cones every and now again but I am not always on when he is on..
__________________
BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:18 PM   #5
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,355
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
Yep owner/admin and Andy who we don't see very much of. What about celegorm. David cones every and now again but I am not always on when he is on..
That's good to know, and i forgot about Celegorm. there are probably many members that i forgot to mention. as i'm now back i'm sure i'll run into them eventually.
__________________
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 05:16 AM   #6
Fully Optimized
 
Smart_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Saudi Arabia
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

Welcome back
__________________
Smart_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:30 PM   #7
..m.0,0.m..
Site Team
 
iPwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

Well Hello Mr Mixx,

I've read many of your posts from reading some of the older threads. Welcome back!

Curious, why not reset the password on your old account using the password reset function?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK_123 View Post
If you can't remember the password or email to your old account then message the owner Janet H and she will gladly change the email for you so you can reset your password.
That won't happen, and this isn't the proper way to recover an account. Use the links provided for quickest resolution and contact support if further help is needed.
__________________
Me: You'd think as the dominant species we wouldn't be so effing stupid.
J: We're just intelligent enough to be completely effing stupid.
iPwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:19 PM   #8
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,355
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPwn View Post
Well Hello Mr Mixx,

I've read many of your posts from reading some of the older threads. Welcome back!

Curious, why not reset the password on your old account using the password reset function?



That won't happen, and this isn't the proper way to recover an account. Use the links provided for quickest resolution and contact support if further help is needed.
Thanks for the warm welcomes guy's, and the reason i was trying to contact Janet H. is because the email i used to use with to log-on to my old account, i no longer use that email address. in fact i couldn't even tell you what that email address was.

I was hoping they could send me a password reset using my new email address to log-on to my old account.
__________________
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:44 PM   #9
..m.0,0.m..
Site Team
 
iPwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

PM Sent...
__________________
Me: You'd think as the dominant species we wouldn't be so effing stupid.
J: We're just intelligent enough to be completely effing stupid.
iPwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:32 AM   #10
Omnipotent One
 
Atomic Rooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 11,161
Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR~MIXX View Post
That's good to know, and i forgot about Celegorm. there are probably many members that i forgot to mention. as i'm now back i'm sure i'll run into them eventually.
Wow, you forgot to mention me. Now I'm hurt. . .
__________________
Atomic Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:51 AM   #11
Golden Master
 
BK_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,556
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster View Post
Wow, you forgot to mention me. Now I'm hurt. . .
Well hello old timer, Haven't seen you for awhile, How have you been and long time no see?
__________________
BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:29 PM   #12
Site Team
 
celegorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,720
Send a message via AIM to celegorm
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster View Post
Wow, you forgot to mention me. Now I'm hurt. . .
We're both clearly not important enough

Haha welcome back man!
__________________
"as a fanboy i refuse to admit it and will pull countless things out of my butt to disprove it"

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:38 PM   #13
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,355
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomic Rooster View Post
Wow, you forgot to mention me. Now I'm hurt. . .
I'm sorry friend, as i said i would probably forget to mention members...haha

i'm so glad so many of you guy's remained here, that is awesome.
__________________
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:40 AM   #14
Solid State Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: canada
Posts: 7
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

Welcome back
__________________
Zariah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:01 AM   #15
xxcobraxx
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: England
Posts: 6,224
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

Atomic, you got left behind pal, where on earth did you come from? I remember all of you old nuggets, haha, glad to see you back mr mixx, I loved your feedback and debates on this forums back along time ago if you remember, you was a very smart decent chap, glad your back, I hope you get it back, it's very much a respected account.

PS: Atomic, you're a looney, I hope your doing good to, I looked you up, thought you just left all together, hopefully you're around to, looks like we have me and a few other old members reuniting, god I love it, bring on the rest of the looney pack.
__________________
IAntDemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 01:29 PM   #16
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,355
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAntDemo View Post
Atomic, you got left behind pal, where on earth did you come from? I remember all of you old nuggets, haha, glad to see you back mr mixx, I loved your feedback and debates on this forums back along time ago if you remember, you was a very smart decent chap, glad your back, I hope you get it back, it's very much a respected account.

PS: Atomic, you're a looney, I hope your doing good to, I looked you up, thought you just left all together, hopefully you're around to, looks like we have me and a few other old members reuniting, god I love it, bring on the rest of the looney pack.
Thank you for the warm welcomes, and might i say that i remember you back in the day. i'm glad to see you again my friend.

Yes it would be awesome to have the old members reuniting like you said. what ever happened to Lord K and Slayer? i wonder if they are still around, although i dought it though.
__________________
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:55 AM   #17
xxcobraxx
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: England
Posts: 6,224
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~mr mixx~ View Post
Thank you for the warm welcomes, and might i say that i remember you back in the day. i'm glad to see you again my friend.

Yes it would be awesome to have the old members reuniting like you said. what ever happened to Lord K and Slayer? i wonder if they are still around, although i dought it though.

Thanks, yes Lord K I remember him to and slayer, haven't seen them in along time, I think they went inactive, maybe just moved on from computers....
__________________
IAntDemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:51 AM   #18
Fully Optimized
 
ssc456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 4,279
Send a message via MSN to ssc456
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

Looks like we have a lot of members coming back to the forum nowa days.

It's good to see members sticking around for such a long time!
__________________
He who has never failed has never attempted anything worth succeeding at.

Dont Eat Animals, Its Not Good For Them And They Dont Like It!
ssc456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:20 PM   #19
Golden Master
 
BK_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 7,556
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssc456 View Post
Looks like we have a lot of members coming back to the forum nowa days. It's good to see members sticking around for such a long time!
It's like a domino effect, One comes back then some more follow
__________________
BK_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:20 PM   #20
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,355
Default Re: Hello Computer Forums

Indeed, it's good to see old members coming back & becoming active again. it's also good to see a lot of new members joining too and becoming part of the community.

Also BK_123 i have accepted your friend request
__________________

__________________
" Let the music move you "
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« Hi! | Allo Allo »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
×