Good News Bob Is Brand New

Goodmusicbob

Solid State Member
Good Tuesday Afternoon To All,

Good News Bob is brand new here and already feel comfortable. I am a senior citizen from Georgia who is an avid Hi-Fi audio enthusiast who loves tinkering with audio cables, Reel to Reel 15ips tape decks and high quality CD transports. I love the sound of Magnapan speakers and have a pair fronting my music system. I love jazz, folk and classical music, especially, choral classical music.

I am here because I know little to nothing about computers except off and on. Well, maybe I know a little more. However, I am not computer technical and need to learn much more. I have a desktop Windows 10 computer. As soon as I can find the right place to post, I already have a problem I need some help with. I want to thank all here for accepting me. I sure do appreciate.

bob :)

Hotlanta, huh? Good to have another Southerner on board. I am just above Chattanooga myself. But I still have a lot of Georgia crackers in my family tree. My dad was born in Houston, GA (that's pronounced "House-ton" for you non-Southerners), and I still have kin in and around Macon and Ideal.

Back
Top Bottom