Youtube Videos

Captain Pooka

Daemon Poster
I play the piano, guitar, and drumset for my church band (whichever is needed)... So I have to at least listen to the songs, because I'm not the kind of guy that listens to music.. so I don't know them at all. Youtube happens to be my primary source since it has almost every song. Recently, or so I've noticed, It doesn't work.... I load up a page and everything is ok.. it's all the same, except for the video. It's not there!

I know that was a long explanation.. but yeah. I don't know if it's Java or not... don't remember if there is a tray icon or not, but I don't have one on. I re enabled it on msconfig start up and restarted my computer. That should have activated its self when needed anyway right?

My brother said he downloaded AVG 8 as well (Free) then he ran a different scan and AVG had all kinds of viruses.. don't know if that's the case here or not, if I have a virus.. anyone else have a problem with it? :p

Thanks

-Q

My browser doesn't redirect me anymore either! I've noticed that. And I noticed I was sitting on this page for a while.

Wow.. well the bar at the top isn't appearing. And it doesn't have an option to download anyway.

Finally, I found a download that DOESN'T link back to adobe.

Thanks

Ok, so I got it. IT's not in my program files, but I can see, on add/remove programs, that I have Adobe flash player plugin, and flash player activex, and Adobe AIR a dn adobe media player... lol, and adobe reader :p

Still no worky. I'm about to reboot computer, which is really slow.. another topic though. I've been meaning to start one but I'm lazy...

Back
Top Bottom