Your highest overclock

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
Post a screenshot of your highest overclock. If you dont have one thats fine too. Just thought this would be kinda cool. Here's mine. Windows wouldnt boot if I raised the fsb any higher and I didnt want to put more then 1.5volts into it.
overclocking2.jpg

Im not sure how stable this was though I only ran superpi once and figured that was good enough.

Just wondering why does it say 0.048 on the voltaage on CPUZ ? Isnt that low mine is at 1.546 i think around there...When i get home ill post a screen shot OC'd only 200mhx...Amd 3400+ @ 2.45ghz ahaha

just curious..i've never overclocked before, but will I be able to overclock an athlon 64 3200? how much do you think i can overclock it to?

Dev0115 said:
Just wondering why does it say 0.048 on the voltaage on CPUZ ? Isnt that low mine is at 1.546 i think around there...When i get home ill post a screen shot OC'd only 200mhx...Amd 3400+ @ 2.45ghz ahaha
Im not sure why, in my BIOS I think it was either 1.525 or 1.55

joepic said:
just curious..i've never overclocked before, but will I be able to overclock an athlon 64 3200? how much do you think i can overclock it to?
With good enough cooling I think you would be able to get it to 2.4-5. Probably even higher if you have good enough cooling

You can overclock if your motherboard will allow it. If it does allow it make sure you have good enough cooling.

My Intel from 2.66Ghz to 3.50Ghz, I did post a pic but reformatted since then - its here somewhere, ill try find it.

A Pentium 4 from 2.8GHz all the way up to 3.64GHz. I was goign to hit 4GHz, but the temps started to increase a little bit, not to much, so yeah. I'd consider 2.8 to 3.64GHz to be a rather large Overclock. :D

Back
Top Bottom