xfx, nvidia,eVGA,bfg, 8800gt is there any diferences?

xDrive

Baseband Member
what the diferences in this card beside the manufactures? i order a nvidia 8800gt long time ago here in canada(it cost 258) ,no ones has them and today the store calls me and tells me if i wanted to change it to a BFG because they got a delivery in today , it cost more 279 and the they tell me is because the bfg is overclock and the nvidia isn't.

Is that true or hes just tryng to make me buy it, and should i buy it or just wait for the nvidia card to came in:confused:

some manufacturers do overclock their video cards. It's still the same card though. The overclocked version is a little faster, but then again you can overclock the cheaper card yourself and save the money for something else.

also nvidia makes the GPU's not the cards themselves, i would just wait, what brand is the card your waiting for?

Sorry i thought i wrote it, is the asus ,and would it make a diference since im getting the asus crosshair motherboar or both card should work fine with it

The Asus model won't make any difference. Everyone seems to love EVGA, they have great customer service.

Back
Top Bottom