XFX HD-567X-ZNF3 Radeon HD 5670 1GB 128-bit DDR5 PCI Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the visiontek version of that card same card different maker and it is an excellent card for the money plays all my games on high such as the CODs, killing floor, and the medal of honor beta at maximum settings havent played BC2 on it yet but from benchmarks i heard it plays very well and also i heard it can play crysis at decent settings, the XFX 5770 is an excellant card as well my i built a gaming rig for a friend that uses that exact graphics card and he has no problems whats so ever with it he said he has never had problems and it is an excellent card but cost quite a bit more than the 5670 but yet it performs better to as it is a higher end card.

I would try to get $200 dollars and get the gtx460.If you cant...than go with the 5770. I wouldent get the 5670.The best investment in this department in your spot would be the gtx460, you want regret it.

I'll back AMD on this, The 460 is a great card but I'm really happy with my 5770.
[edit] The difference between 2.0 and 2.1 pci-e is that 2.1 supports some of the new features that will be available to 3.0 pci-e in the future. But as far as speed it has the same speed as pci-e 2.0.

thank you all that have helped... much appreciated
I got the gtx 460 1gb... should come in with the rest of the parts this week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom