Xbox 360, PS3 or PC?

amanat69

In Runtime
Will the new consoles out do PC's. Their specs seem to say it will. I'm not convinced though. What are your thoughts? I hope consoles don't out do PC's. I love PC's, gaming online isn't quite the same on a console lol.

amanat69 said:
Will the new consoles out do PC's. Their specs seem to say it will. I'm not convinced though. What are your thoughts? I hope consoles don't out do PC's. I love PC's, gaming online isn't quite the same on a console lol.
I won't be getting any of them any time soon because they cost so much, but if I were to get any new console it would be the Wii.

We wont know until the Wii and PS3 are both out. I'd say it's more between the PS3 and the 360 though.

I'd rather get a new comp. Get the XBOX 360 if you got some cash to burn, and you're a heavy gamer. I don't like the PS3 personally. I think its going to bomb because it uses Blu-ray technology, and I don't think a lot of programmers are going to make games for it. It's probably going to cost a lot too, but should be one hell of a gaming machine with it's 8 cores.

Yeah but once you buy a console you cant upgrade the gfx, processor etc. you're stuck with it. The whole fun and enjoyment out of being a pc fan and pc gamer is buying new parts, fitting them in etc. Also there are so much more things going on with pcs.

amanat69 said:
Yeah but once you buy a console you cant upgrade the gfx, processor etc. you're stuck with it. The whole fun and enjoyment out of being a pc fan and pc gamer is buying new parts, fitting them in etc. Also there are so much more things going on with pcs.
Oh yes, PCs are so much more fun. I can't wait to get into case modding. :)

i'm probably going to stick to PCs until the prices drop down on either consoles. but i was reading in my computer gaming magazine that you can build a computer with certain parts to have the same or even better gaming quality than the PS3 under 600 dollars.

Me too, PC gaming is much cheaper. Whichever way, I'm stuck on dialup... but I enough offline gaming so in terms of multiplayer gaming, it doesn't bother me.

I might consider the Wii, but I doubt it, highly doubt it at the moment. :(

The Wii seems like it's gonna flop like all the other nintendo's. Why dont you have broadband yet, you're a guru on dialup! lol :p

So yeah, i mean the 360 has 3 processors at 3.2ghz, but they prob arent as efficent as one core 2 duo or one amd 64. And if those tiny little machines were better, why are they like the price of 2 top end sli cards?

Back
Top Bottom