xbox 360 or comp stuff

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
Ok guys, I have 620 dollars. Xbox 360 or cmputer stuff. Gramma sent me 500, 250 for an xbox 360, then she sent my mom her share, which was 200, then I won 100 in the lottery, and my great gramma sent me 40, and I wasted 20.

The xbox with controller and with hard drive. Ill just want elder scrolls oblivion, and thats about it. I don't really play video games, but i mean all it is a PC, and i would like to play Halo 3 though, and id be somewhat jealous if my friends got an xbox 360....

It depends...since your computer is already pretty nice, go with a Xbox 360. Yeah, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion looks really nice...:D

Hah, what an easy question.

PC. Hands down.

Think of the benefits of a PC to an Xbox 360! Upgradeability, NOT using a stupid controller, more useful...

alvino said:
It depends...since your computer is already pretty nice, go with a Xbox 360. Yeah, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion looks really nice...:D

Well I can get Elder Scrolls for PC though, and it'll look nicer. Plus, the only game I'm really going to play is Halo 3, and I don't wanna spend 500 to play a 50 dollar game. I'm not as intrested in consoles as I used to be. The idea of paying to play online is bogus, when I heard of that, it killed it for me.

Yea because what is an xbox 360?? All it is is a cheap gaming computer, and it is prolly gonna look best on a 300 dollar television, minimum. I dunno what I should get, because if i get a 7800, I'd only have 120$ left, and I want new ram or liquid cooling. But I might get a new motherboard since this one magicly only goes to 1.5volts.... Any ideas?

HRHunteRHR said:
Well I can get Elder Scrolls for PC though, and it'll look nicer. Plus, the only game I'm really going to play is Halo 3, and I don't wanna spend 500 to play a 50 dollar game. I'm not as intrested in consoles as I used to be. The idea of paying to play online is bogus, when I heard of that, it killed it for me.

Yeah, but paying for Xbox Live is worth it. You'll get way more from it than any online that's free.

alvino said:
Yeah, but paying for Xbox Live is worth it. You'll get way more from it than any online that's free.

Is playing the smae game over and over on a crappy controller online really worth it??? I have a one year xbox live subscription but I bet it won't work with the 360. It expires in July.

Back
Top Bottom