Xbox 2 running Longhorn

lets put this stright i have been on the ps2 online for just under 2 years and yes camers is rite it does LAG and camers knows because he owns them to now infact Central station is to lazy to sort out the proplem (my light has just blown lol) (sorry had to say that, no lie it has) anyway yer there to lazy and socom 2 has had a new patch and it lags more, dont like XBOX online, but another thing you might say XBOX will pwn the PS3 or the other way round nobody here knows because the consoles have not been made yet so dont start making threads on which is better.

Camers what PS2 online games do you play.

mine are socom 2,splinter cell pandora next year and NEED FOR SPEED 2 yerrrrrrrr.

camers said:
money_man, you are the biggest idiot i have ever seen when reguarding the ps3 vs xbox. I own both and have both on the internet and i can say ps2 lags 24/7 and the system for gaming SUCkS, xbox owns it. It only lags if you go onto a 10year old hosts server running a 16man halo 2 game on a idsn line :p

IDIOT.

ok i dont appreciate the unneeded flaming...from my experiences and yes i play both XBOX and PS2 i have only seen the PS2's on-line play run laggy one or two times. thats over about a month worth of playing. with xbox live i see lagging quite alot, while this lagging is minimal (i.e- reloading in halo 2 and sometimes in mech assault a mech will kinda be choppy while its running) it is still lagging. I do not feel like sinking to your level so I wont go and call you a fucking retard for spazy at one little thing i said.

shit i double post sorry guys ill make it better lol err here
freak.jpg

I really dont see where people get these "more games" statements. Either way your not sad enough to have hundreds of games? Xbox have a thing called "quality control" haha. Anyway, I have my crappy ps2 online which costs the same as a year of xbox and my headset. Online is free cuz it sucks.. seriously.. go and buy and xbox you cheap 8MHZ nerd :p jk

cheeseman222 said:
more games=more choice

what do you mean i costs you the same...it's free.

cheeseman222

Who cares? It's the quality of the games you're looking for, not teh quantity.

Alvino exactly right Ps2 have had sooooooooooooo many games that have done terribly and have gone at puthetic retail prices and numbers of chess games and puzzle games where Xbox has only the quality stuff

ill admit Ps2 has a few great exclusive like FFX and The getaway and DMC but thats it.

Online is not free unless u own a Ps2 mini thingy otherwise u have to get the modem adapter, Ps2 loading time is terrible, The DvD is a poor excuse of 1 even if it is free, and it has the slowest proccessor of all the consoles (processor might not be the right word)

PLay station are going for quantity not quality like the PSP and Ds Psp has better Grphx but did no way as good as the DS which is awsome.

There are Huge differences in Game quality between Ps2 and Xbox 1 HUUUUUUUUUGE example would be Max payne 2,

Ps2 has only 2 control ports___Xbox has 4
Ps2 requires Memory cards to save games__ an xbox does not
Ps2 requires an expansion for online play__ an Xbox does not
Ps2 slim heats up like a ho__ I have ran my Xbox for practically a day
Ps2 runs 70million polygons a second at max__ an Xbox runs 150M
Ps2 games a released in basic form__ Xbox games are improved in Grphx and sound

All that means
Xbox Pwns Ps2
Ps3 will suk
Xbox 360 will pwn
Nintendo revoulution might do something

Cheeze man and money man u 2 are wrong