www.ncix.com

glixon765

Baseband Member
Has anyone ever bought from this website? Is it good? Should I stay away from this? I'm asking because I'm Canadian and can't order from Newegg and one video card is cheaper on Ncix than TigerDirect. I just want to know if anyone has had any past experience because I don't want to waste my precious money.

I got quite a bit from them. The prices are good the selection is great, but its nothing special. there obviously not going to take your money and run, but its not like your order is hand wrapped in gold and delivered by the president or anything. On the downside they are very busy which makes the occasional slow processing inevitable. I would say buy from them. If you can find something you need for a better price I don't see why you wouldn't

Has anyone ever bought from this website? Is it good? Should I stay away from this? I'm asking because I'm Canadian and can't order from Newegg and one video card is cheaper on Ncix than TigerDirect. I just want to know if anyone has had any past experience because I don't want to waste my precious money.

Their great, I've put in about 25 orders from NCIX. Hardly any problems (Besides that occasionally I have problems with specialty parts bought from them, but they have resolved my problems). Order processing can be quite slow from them at times as well.

Infact they have me impressed enough that they are the ONLY computer vendor I deal with on a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom