wut kind of...

A member thought that pinky4life623 had two accounts, I've looked at the members list, & that's correct, the user name, pinky4life has gone, due to the ban being permanent [?] but pinky4life623yz has appeared, having joined yesterday, obviously the same guy.
Unfortunately, as his old name is no longer on the list, as far as I know, the two IP's can't be compared, or can they, anybody know?, in my opinion, there should be an auto response system in place, so that when someone registers with a similar name to existing member/s, their IP accounts are compared, who thinks this is a good idea, would save a lot of grief, I think, don't you guys?, a big support could result in admin putting something in place

Look in pinky4life623's profile, look the IP

Then, look in pinky4life623yz's profile for the IP.If both IP matches, I don't really know what's happening, but I assume a PB is coming

lhuser said:
Look in pinky4life623's profile, look the IP

Then, look in pinky4life623yz's profile for the IP.If both IP matches, I don't really know what's happening, but I assume a PB is coming
There is no profile for pinky4life23 in the members list, PB'd I guess, I have the IP code for the guy who made the post, it's 68 85 244 198 where are you suggesting we go from here?? :confused:

Maurice said:
there should be an auto response system in place, so that when someone registers with a similar name to existing member/s, their IP accounts are compared, who thinks this is a good idea, would save a lot of grief, I think, don't you guys?, a big support could result in admin putting something in place
Oh hell yes, that would be very useful for moderators. I think it's a great idea.

Thanks!

Maurice
roller.gif

I think it's a good idea as well. It would definitly help out the moderators instead of searching forms for stuff like that they would be automatticly notified.

Its a good idea, it will give mods a very helpful advantage over other people that are up to no good. Thanks for doing this maurice.

ownage said:
One, im not an AMD or Intel person. I can stand up for that. Look for some of my old posts and you will see. A lot of senior members and Gurus also know that im not a biased person. Shoot Alvino a PM and ask him. I know that Conroe is based on Yonah, but Yonah has a lower TDP rating so you cant compare it to a desktop processor that has a higher TDP rating. Even Anandtech said so. They are waiting for AMD to come out with a mobile dual-core CPU. And i didnt compare the FX-62 to conroe. I said that if AMD is rumored to raise the TDP on the FX-62 to 125 Watts. And i said that it is becoming like the PRESCOTT. Its going to run hotter. And you will be surprised as to what kind of computer im running.

You'll have to forgive my lack of posts. I get fairly busy...

Anyway, you do admit that the AMD rumor is just that. A RUMOR. AMD will never raise their TDP that high. That's ridiculous and you know it. So therefore, you cannot make assumptions and say the AMD will start making Prescott-like processors. Use hard-core facts and not rumors!

Back
Top Bottom