Which would you choose: Samsung 915n vs BenQ FP937

d_source

Daemon Poster
Which would you choose:
Samsung SyncMasterâ„¢ 19" monitor 915N

or

BenQ FP937s

The price on the samsung is $485CAD and the BenQ is $458 (after $50 mail-in-rebate). The only other way the BenQ beats out the Samsung is that it has DVI input as well as analog, whereas the Samsung is soley analog. And i heard that makes a huge difference.

Opinions please.

You do realize that LCD slow down game playing. If you are after all buying all this to play games why waste your money on all this speed with the graphics set up and all just to throw it all away by using a LCD monitor.
The senQ would probably be the better deal but I am not particular about any LCD.

OK so now the running is between the 3 LCD displays. I hear good things about Hyundai monitors. So which of the 3 would you all choose?
Hyundai is $458CAD.

I think he wanted to go with a LCD monitor. I would go with the hyundai LD90+. My friend owns one and it's works amazing

Ya i am not looking at crt's. I have a 17" one now thats about 4yrs old. I am gonna sell it with my old system and use that money to buy a new monitor, and i really dont see the sense of getting another HUGE monitor when i can get a sweet looking (and sweet working) LCD display.

Here is a tip .. Hyundais dead pixel policy is 5. I got a unit with ONE dead pixel. After two emails explaining why this was unnacceptable, they shipped me a new one.

Just wanted to let people know that in situations like this ... it pays to pitch a bitch.

i heard stories from a few people who oredered theres from tiger direct say that they received it with 1 dead pixel and tiger direct replaced it for a brand new one, which i thought was very cool.

I got mine from New Egg but never even contacted them for a replacement. I would have tried that if Hyundai would have shot me down.

I have had good experiences with TigerDirect too though. A few items I have had to send back and had no trouble doing so.

Back
Top Bottom