Worth the extra money?

I'm not even going to look at the specs and I can tell you that it's worth the money jumping from a 6800GS to a 7800GT. The 6800GD, I mean GS, even in sli mode were on par with the 7800gt but when you compare the price difference, the 7800GT is the best bang for your buck. Rumor has it that a 7800GS is coming out.

ok thank you. Also, does anyone think that prices on many computer parts will go down starting tommorow? For end of the year clear out?

New question (So I dont have to start a new thread)

Now that I look into it I don't think an 80g hard drive will be large enough.
because I will be playing fear, Black and White 2, World of Warcraft and Battle Field 2. Also there we be a lot of pictures and music.

Is this a better choice?

Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 120GB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822148106

I have a Western Digital 120 GB Hard-Drive and i still have 80 gigs for free use. i have HL2, CS S, Raven Shield, Hitman Contracts, FEAR Demo, BF2 Demo, Americas Army, Battle Field Vietnam and tons of other stuff that i cant remember. so i would say what ever you want because i have only used 1/3 of the entire thing. with just those games you will be lucky if you load up 1/5 of the 80.

IHateDells said:
I have a Western Digital 120 GB Hard-Drive and i still have 80 gigs for free use. i have HL2, CS S, Raven Shield, Hitman Contracts, FEAR Demo, BF2 Demo, Americas Army, Battle Field Vietnam and tons of other stuff that i cant remember. so i would say what ever you want because i have only used 1/3 of the entire thing. with just those games you will be lucky if you load up 1/5 of the 80.

Thanks. I do think I want to upgrade to 120 though. Can you recomend anything that will work with this build? I heard SETA is the best. My budget is no more then $95.

Usually hard drive OEM comes with nothing but the drive. SATA cables are dirt cheap though. Your motherboard should come with a whole mess of them. I got like 4 with mine.

Back
Top Bottom