Wireless network adapter problems..!!! Please Help !!!

janos

Solid State Member
Hi people

Im reallly stuck, Got a bit carried away the other day. installed another version of windows the other day. overwriting my windows media centre edition, of which I have no disc....!

Any who I had the wireless card taken out some time ago, because i was going to put a tv card in its place. but have nowe changed my mind, and i am now in possesion of a wireless router. but I dont know how to install the wireless adapter ???? the computer sees it, but thats about it.....?

Should i take it out and see whats written on it to get a driver online or what.....? the computers not new its from 2005 heward parkard wireless lan jobby....................please help me

If it came with your computer, just go to the HP's website and download the drivers for your adapter, if not then physically take it out and see if you can find the model and then search for the drivers online.

Hi people

Im reallly stuck, Got a bit carried away the other day. installed another version of windows the other day. overwriting my windows media centre edition, of which I have no disc....!

Any who I had the wireless card taken out some time ago, because i was going to put a tv card in its place. but have nowe changed my mind, and i am now in possesion of a wireless router. but I dont know how to install the wireless adapter ???? the computer sees it, but thats about it.....?

Should i take it out and see whats written on it to get a driver online or what.....? the computers not new its from 2005 heward parkard wireless lan jobby....................please help me
If the computer sees it then you probably won't have to take it out to look at the model number and everything. Then do what caveman said and go online to find the drivers.

What OS did you install?

Back
Top Bottom