Wireless Internet Connection

KMM

Beta member
I have a Linksys wireless card in my notebook, and it had been working fine. Suddenly its not working at all. There are no longer any available networks showing up in the list. I have XP and just downloaded the SP2, but the wireless connection stopped working even before I did that. The first time I installed the card I had to call the Linksys people and they did something to tap into the router and make it work with my comp, but I called them again, and they were no help and said they couldn't do anything. The house I am in has a Belkin router, and the other computers are working fine with the network. Is there something I need to do to my computer for it to work?....Any info would be fabulous.
Thanks

When I installed the card, I put the cd in and followed all the instructions that it said. I checked to see if the card was functioning properly and it is. Anything else you need to know about the cd?..

boot in safe mode to uninstall sp2, and then take out the security update that you installed right before it stopped workin.

The wireless connection stopped working before I even installed the SP2...

Back
Top Bottom