Windows XP Lite

? that was mean w.e... if you wnat to know more about this windows please PM Me

yea its not about that. XP lite is a hacked version on windows to take less ram to make it more optizme

Which has alot of features taken out. I know all about it, I used to use it, god fed up of it though, because it didnt have all the Windows features, and it was illegal, and I had to install themes myself.

joxley1990 said:
Which has alot of features taken out. I know all about it, I used to use it, god fed up of it though, because it didnt have all the Windows features, and it was illegal, and I had to install themes myself.
no there isnt anything cut out.. WHen I installed it it took 1GB, the only thing missing is the XP theme. All this is, a hacked version of XP to be optime

i think the original poster is just trying to offer advice on xp lite. i dont see the point of xp lite. its easy to config the normal xp to run fast. just disable services you done need, take off the wallpaper, do a few other tweaks and there you have it!

X800 said:
no there isnt anything cut out.. WHen I installed it it took 1GB, the only thing missing is the XP theme. All this is, a hacked version of XP to be optime

Where did you get it from? Seriosly, I think you will found alot is cut out.

Back
Top Bottom