Windows "Longhorn"

computer_tech

Baseband Member
Has anyone heard of Windows code name "Longhorn"? It is possible to find a place online and get a trial version or the real thing, believe it or not. This guy that goes to school with me some how downloaded it on his system. He didnt say where he got it, but he did say that it was messing up some of his other programs. Anyway if you have any ideas or updates on Windows Longhorn please post some comments.

Anyone have any other info than its illegal? I know that much, but Longhorn is suppose to have like a 3D interface from what i heard. Please post more comments.

Lol; 64-bit Edition isn't illegal there is a download for it. Longhorn is Illegal to download unless you are a Technet Subcriber or a high MSDN Subscriber. It is only an Alpha Build; which is why it is screwing up and doesn't fully work on his system at the moment.

Basically; you don't want the Alpha Build; its more stable than most but its not by any means mainstream stable. I'm sure it would be highly cool to school and say, I have Windows Longhorn, but its not worth the bother really. :D

Wait until its a Beta, and sign up to MSDN Standard to get it :D

actually there is so many people that has not moved to XP yet. so, pushing longhorn back might not be such a bad idea for some. it will give people a chance to move from 98, 2000, and ME. i have heard that it is suppose to be out 2006, but chances are it will be 2007.

Back
Top Bottom