Windows Activation

Quake111

Baseband Member
I have to activate windoes in like 18 days on my other comp or it stops working but i dont have $100 to go buy windows, other than reinstalling it is there any other way to get past it?

yes. you call the number they give you. And its just automated, and you tell the machine your number that windows generates, and the machine gives u another number. VOILA.

works perfectly. dont even have to talk to a human.

Well if your computer has a windows xp sticker on ur comp i would do what john said.

Yep, I'm going to be in the same prediciment once my machine is done, cause I'm using the install disk from my dell, but when I formated and reinstalled, it never asked for a key, but if it does I'll just do what you guys said and call.

superman22x said:
Yep, I'm going to be in the same prediciment once my machine is done, cause I'm using the install disk from my dell, but when I formated and reinstalled, it never asked for a key, but if it does I'll just do what you guys said and call.

I dont think you will get asked for a key coz u got a OEM disc so ya fine mate

Um, ya, mine is a torrent i downloaded and put on a disc, is there a way i can crack it .. and i tried johns idea awhile ago :-(

Back
Top Bottom