wierd steering wheel problem

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
i have a logitech wingman formula force gp steering wheel for my games, which also works on the ps2. when i play l.a. rush with the steering wheel, i only turn the wheel probably 1/4 of an inch and the car turns all the way. is this because of the game or the wheel. i calibrated it already. this doesn't happen on any of my nfs games.

What is probably happening is that when it detects any kind of movement in one direction, it has no sensitivity and records it like a keystroke (either "on" or "off"). There may be a setting in the game for this, but that's where it'll be since it works in other games. Are your pedals registering sensitivity (assuming you have them)? I ask this because I have a Logitech Driving Force Pro, and it will hook up to my computer (though it is meant for PS2) and the pedals have no sensitivity, but the wheel does. So, I don't mind. But, you may want to search on Google or something, you might find a patch or hotfix or something that can help you.

for the pedals its like i'm flooring the thing. i push on it lightly and it's practically doing a burnout.

you need to calibrate it. go to start -> control panal -> game controllers and select your steering wheel and press properties. you can calibrate it from within there. you may also be able to do this from within the game.

Back
Top Bottom