Why isnt my Network working?

superman22x

Golden Master
It was working a week ago, and as far I know, no settings have been changed, but the internet is not being sent out through my router anymore. Here is my network configuration:

Our internet comes in through a USB modem, unlike most connections, and I have my computer set to share that connection. But either the internet isnt being sent out to the router, or the router isnt sending the internet out.

Any Ideas why?

Try restarting the modem and the router. Just unplug them for a min and then plug them back in. I have to do that sometimes with my dsl modem and router. (not sprint)

I tried that, my internet works fine on my computer, it just isnt being sent out through the router. Could it be a problem with the router? I am on the internet with it right now, and it is set to be shared, but it is not coming out of the router.

If you think that it is the router try pinging each computer from the one that you are on and see if it can send and receive. Ping them by ip and see what happens. If you get any response then the signal is being sent out through the router.

Then try pinging the computer you are on from each and see if they each and send and receive.

Lest us know what happens after that.

Cheers!

It works!!! Idk why, I installed some update from windows. Then I had to run windows repair from the install CD, idk why, some wierd error, booted up, turned of password protected sharing and printer sharing, and, BAM it works on my psp. I am creating a restore point now for backup too.

Back
Top Bottom