Who here uses linux?

foothead

Omnicide now.
Okay. I'll be the first to say it. I hate windows. I have been trying everything to get rid of it on all my computers, so I use linux and mac. In an earlier post, I mentioned linux, and a few people sorta got weird about it. So I'm wondering how many people here use linux, and how many use windows.

I use Windows 7 RC on my main computer. My file server is running on Ubuntu 8.04.

I ran Ubuntu for a while, and Red Hat, SuSE, DSL (Dam Small Linux), PCLOS, Debian, FreeBSD (Unix based, not really Linux.) In the past week I've run Vista, XP, Win 7. Looks like I'll be running Win 7 for a while, but you never know, I may have to try Ubuntu 64 bit just to see how it does on my new system.

I ran Ubuntu for a while, and Red Hat, SuSE, DSL (Dam Small Linux), PCLOS, Debian, FreeBSD (Unix based, not really Linux.) In the past week I've run Vista, XP, Win 7. Looks like I'll be running Win 7 for a while, but you never know, I may have to try Ubuntu 64 bit just to see how it does on my new system.

YAY!!!
GO LINUX!!!!!
Personally, I would go with debian. It seems to be a lot more stable.

YAY!!!
GO LINUX!!!!!
Personally, I would go with debian. It seems to be a lot more stable.

Yeah, but you have to admit that Ubuntu is a quick easy install. Oh, I forgot Knoppix, not just the live disk, I ran it on the hard drive for several months.

Back
Top Bottom