where to get xp 64bit?

Anywhere they sell Operating Systems. You can try Best Buy or online stores like Newegg.com and TigerDirect.

I have a serial for 1. I lost the CD though, but If you get a ISO of it I can hunt down the case with the serial and give it to you.

I have a serial for 1. I lost the CD though, but If you get a ISO of it I can hunt down the case with the serial and give it to you.

Just make sure it isn't installed on anything else. We don't need any "illegal circumstances" going on here. :p

Dude, my dad gave me it because he didn't need it. I tried it for 3 days and nothing worked that I needed. So I went back to 32bit. That was about a year ago... lol

that would be great...i have an iso for the version thanks to my school...but they didn't supply a key.

how much would you want for the key?? and i am assuming its geniune??

yeah it is. I'll look for it tommorow, but i'll just give it you. That way I can give you the key and then I can throw it in the trash because the primarily what its worth.

yeah it is. I'll look for it tommorow, but i'll just give it you. That way I can give you the key and then I can throw it in the trash because the primarily what its worth.

haha...sounds good Mate. Just PM if you find it :)
thanks a bunch :D

Back
Top Bottom