what would u pay for my rig?

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
just wondering what u guys would pay for my comp since im thinking of selling it over summer to get amds new socket. Its in perfect condition and with the overclocks it can play any game on high settings. Prices in canadian dollars plz :D

Thats a pretty nice system.. I can't see why you want or even need to upgrade.. (unless your a detail AND speed freak...:p)

lol ya i cant help it, everytime i look at my pc i think ooooo i could get a dual core cpu and an ati 1900xt, im gona try and not do anything with it as i actually really like it and it does everything i need at the moment, the only thing i will most likely do is get a sata2 hard drive to replace my regular sata one

Well I mean you gotta get the new stuff, just to say you have it. I mean why do you think we get such big hard drives? We will never use all that space, we just get it to say, hahaha mines bigger then yours!

haha its not so much that, i dont brag about my comp i just like to have the best out there, but ive decided i wont upgrade anything but my hard drive to an sata2 hard drive, do u know if theres a noticealbe difference in speed?

Back
Top Bottom