what PCI card is best for HL2?

freakxpink

Beta member
ive been looking into the Fx5200 and 5700LE...if i were to get one of those cards, my specs would be...anyone know where i can find screenshots of someone using one or both of these cards?

768 RAM
2.66 GHz Intel Celeron
One of those cards up there

ull have troubles doing that with a pci video card, check to see if ur computer has an agp slot, its way faster and check to see if in fact u have agp what type it is (3.0, 8 times etc)

1. PCI-express is fastest, but only BRAND NEW PRO mobos have that slot, not the same as pci
2. Agp- reliable and fast escpeically with a good card although pci-e is better, agp is the most common card out there
3. PCI - blows, its almost pointless to get a new expensive card for pci slot, unless u drop a lot of bucks to get a top quality one

freakxpink said:
ive been looking into the Fx5200 and 5700LE...if i were to get one of those cards, my specs would be...anyone know where i can find screenshots of someone using one or both of these cards?

768 RAM
2.66 GHz Intel Celeron
One of those cards up there

The 5700 LE will outperform the 5200, but you might as well save up for better cards when prices drop.

Back
Top Bottom