What does the reputation button do???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gives the member rep. You can add positive rep when the member has helped you or negetive for something you dissaprove of (swearing, insults, immature behaviour etc) Don't abuse it by giving negative rep to someone you doesn't agree with you on a certain subject.

Gives the member rep. You can add positive rep when the member has helped you or negetive for something you dissaprove of (swearing, insults, immature behaviour etc) Don't abuse it by giving negative rep to someone you doesn't agree with you on a certain subject.

Can you give me some rep? I need rep. I've been trying to help people. I did help one guy. But he never gave me any rep.

Asking for rep isn't going to get you any. You have to earn it. True, a lot of times you'll help someone and you won't receive any, but that's just how it goes.

Asking for rep isn't going to get you any. You have to earn it. True, a lot of times you'll help someone and you won't receive any, but that's just how it goes.
QFT.

Asking for rep gets you nowhere. It will come in time. Don't sweat it, relax and have fun here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom