What do you guys think of the NVIDIA 7800 Superclocked?

that card is going in my new build, my bad I didn't make it clear, I play games like Gmod and steam games, nothing to advanced but it plays Crisis pretty well on Med-Low...

my friend has a 3850, and he could play Crysis on mostly high settings with some medium settings i think.
i think the 3850 is more future proof for games thats coming out that you might wanna try out.

yeah I think I might do that, but that 7800 crushed my graphics card I have on my laptop, I think its a pretty good deal, I could play crisis on that card on high if my screen res was 1024x768 my friend recently gave me a bigg box monitor, it can run 2 whole reses above 1024x768 :p

pretty much any graphics card is better than laptops onboard. Though there are exceptions.
If you want that card, then go for it. But maybe talk him down to like $45-$50. Thats how much i am only willing to pay.
Just know that the 3850 beats the 7800, and if you ever use vista, you will have DX10. My friend played Crysis on Vista, and i think it gets a few frames less than XP, and he played it at 1680 x 1050 resolution on med-high settings and got some pretty good frames.

yeah! LOL I am going to try to bring it down to alteast 50$ I wanna go cheap on a GPU for my first RIG, 7800 runs pretty good, I'll take in mind about the 3850... :)

It's a total ripoff. A used 7800 is not worth that much at all. Considering it can be beat out by a 9600GT pretty easily.

What do you guys think of that GPU? my friend is selling it to me for 60$ it's a perfect card for me considering the games I play. Is it pretty decent? it's for a new build I am making...

here is a link to it:http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130035&Tpk=nvidia%207800

nooooooooooooooooooo! Get the 8600 GT and overclock it with NTUNE to 640 Core and 800MEM it works great like that!

that card is going in my new build, my bad I didn't make it clear, I play games like Gmod and steam games, nothing to advanced but it plays Crisis pretty well on Med-Low...

You wouldn't know if it works. LOL!!!! Anyway that isn't supported by crysis and I cant even get my 8600GT to run assassain's creed without a superclock.

Back
Top Bottom