Weird Problem

AOD

In Runtime
So cinema 4d started not working just came up with loading screen and then after it loaded it dissapeared/closed itself. So I just thought it was something up with c4d but now today I tried using Photoshop and it did the same thing but it didn't load at all just opened the proccess nothing came up and then closed. I thought it could be video drivers because photoshop was working before I put new one on but I rolled it back and nothing changed. I'm running outta ideas X_x Help very much appreiciated. <-- Man I can't spell.

Okay, found another problem (Hey windows is updating again, 56k ftw -.-) when I try to scan anything with AntiVir from the right click menu on a file it gives the blue screen that I can't read because it resets when it gives the blue screen. Things getting a bit random so I'm running chkdsk atm and then i'll if that picks up anything. Least my games work. =D
AAHUH chkdsk found some problems gotta reboot to let it run in normal mode though. See if that fixes it. :D

Okay, I did chkdsk didn't find a problem the first on in read-only must of done it or something. Anyways I re-installed photoshop and it works fine now. But C4D still doesn't. C4D's got me stumped X-x

I think I might of found the problem, the master boot record has a problem in it but doing fixmbr can damage the hard disk so I dunno what to do. Should I just try to repair windows?

Hmm, I tried putting my other hdd on master and repaired windows on it but it gave the blue screen and rebooted. So I'm just gonna go the long way and take out the 200g put it in this computer take off files I need, put it in other comp then re-format it. Then I'll see what I can do about the 40g one later. Thanks for the help. XD

Lol, It gave me ideas along the way. And by doing this I can't be called crazy because I was talking to myself. X_x

Back
Top Bottom