Weird Computer Problem

Niko_K

Baseband Member
Well i get alot of blue screens says irql not less or equal

THen i did a si sandra scan and look what it says

Please help

Erm if your PC is running at 6250 Mhz on a AMD 3000 XP please tell me your sercet. It seems to be missreading because that can't be true.... I don't think you can double the speed or would it be triple on that CPU with even the most crazy overclocking and still have time to ge ta screen shot and post.

I had problems with the irql_not_less_or_equal for about a year or so. Everywhere I looked everyone said it was caused by either driver conflicts or bad memory. However in your case, if CPUZ still says the clock speed of your processor is 620 mhz then that is most likely the problem. I would defiently recommend reinstalling all of your drivers again without having a virus scan program running. Install the chipset drivers first then your graphic card drivers, and then anything else that you might need to install. Also, if you are able to update your bios cuz that might help. I know with me it did atleast. Good Luck!

if his clock speed is at that then he most likely doesnt have the fsb at the right setting, as for the blue screens that could be because of instability, fix your fsb problem then see if u still get them

CPUZ read at normal speeds

but i still get the Blue screens

When i bring my FSB Down to 133 (from 166mhz) i dont get any blue screens

Back
Top Bottom