Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne

TibsBeatAll

Daemon Poster
Well, I have an Netgear Router and use Verizon DSL.

Whenever I'm hooked up to the router i cannot create games because of a firewall up in my router. I turn off the firewall through Windows, but that is the firewall my computer uses, not my router.

SOoooo.. I ask now how would i allow my router's firewall to let me create games, and allow other members to enter my game.

Thank you, this still is a problem i have not solved. I asked around many times and totally forgot to ask you guys here.

there is a site that gives u a ip address to type in, then u go somwehre in the setup window, which the ip address brings up, and u can rout certain channels to ur comp directly, and u activate 6112-6119 and u can create games

www.portforward.com

then in the top part, where the links are, click forwarding and find ur router name by model number and what not, and it will take u thru "step by step"

and for wc3 the ports u need to forward to ur comp are 6112-6119

well, on my linksys u put the ports like 6112~6119 and then what comp to send it to and what not, so ya, send all of em to ur comp

It tells me to put in the ports numbers
and the ip address number i want to forward the ports to.

THe ip address would be mine right???

ya, with mine i only had to put 3 numbers in, cuz my router uses its first 3 sets, and then the 4th, divides into 001,002,003 etc depending which comp is in which spot,

this is how mine is set up.

Port Ip
6112 192.162.0.6
etc etc

is dat right???

and i just kept putting 6113 and so on for the ports, and i just kept putting in the same ip address.

Is dat how you do it?

Back
Top Bottom