wabout me

it should work fine, although they didnt really come out with alot of info. on system req. for oblivian. i just bought basically that same card and its nice. btw when i first checked out oblivian i thought it was a sweet game and it is sweet if u like singleplayer, but then i found out it had no multiplayer so i was kind of dissappointed. sweet lookin game though

It prolly doesn't have a multiplayer because it is HUGE. I mean, I heard int he reviews that there were weather effects based on real life weather patterns, and things like that. Personally, when I get my xbox 360 in January, I will make sure and have some extra $$ for some games, and Oblivion will be my number one choice.

if ur going to get it for xbox why worry about if ur video card is good enough? and i dunno about where you live but in Nova Scotia, Canada we're all sold out, back orders til March

Well here in Nor Cali, I can either go and get one from a hustler (lol), or I can just get one on January. you live in Canada, you don't have shit there (no im not a republican).

Back
Top Bottom