VIVO on 7800GT

Jamxx

Fully Optimized
Hey.

How in the world do you get VIVO to work on the 7800GT? I'm trying to get an S-Video in signal, but I can't get it to work? Also, what program should I run it on? I have the WDM capture drivers and such, but it doesn't detect the signal (in Windows MovieMaker, that's all I've tried and gotten it to recognize it sucessfully)... What is going on? Is there something else I need to do?

Thanks! ;)

by VIVO im assuming that its a tv lol, i plugged an s-video cable into my graphics card and tv once and i remember somethin about having to tell the comp that u now have two outputs and u make one desktop 1 which would be ur comp monitor then desktop 2 the tv, sry its not much help but the last time i did this was a long time ago

A lot of have S-Video capability and VIVO built in to our video cards but we never actually use them. I haven't used my S-Video yet for the 7800GT. I assume you just plug it in to the TV and put the TV on a different input channel (like how you would specify Input 1 for DVD, Input 2 for Satelite, Input 3 for something else, etc).

I'm not using a TV, I'm using an output from my laptop (S-Video, as I said above) and trying to get it to display on my monitor. I can't get it to work though, so I pretty much gave up. However, if anyone has any ideas I'd still appreciate it as I would still like for it to work. Thanks!

Dude, for video in, you have to use RCA plugs or S-Video plugs, unless I'm confused about something. But, I'm pretty sure I'm not, because the two monitor plugs on my card are for output only (dual monitors...). That's why I'm not using a monitor cable; I have one, but it won't work. And, I know it is an S-Video out because I can hook it up to my TV with my S-Video cable. So everything is fine, I just don't know how to allow my computer to recognize the signal.

Back
Top Bottom