Is Vista worth getting?

Vista does have many flaws, or so I have heard and many devices do not work on it, along with a few games. But if you only play WoW then fine, but unless you have a good reason for getting it I'd say stick with the others.

I've ran it, my system isn't that great and it ran fine. Never had it freeze or anything.

My system runs fine with it, no problems whatsoever. I think alot of problems are caused by driver issues, and the other main problem is the fact that nobody knows how to use it properly yet so they don't know how to correct the problems.

Lets face it, alot of people are just getting to grips with XP and that's been out for years, so its no wonder people are having problems. I remember when XP came out and i was complaining about that, like people are complaining about vista lol. People just need to give it a chance.:)

My system is by no means fast, and vista ran perfect on it. Heck, even aero worked with no flaws on ym crappy ATI Radeon X300. I'm sick of people saying "I hate vista" when they've never used it, or read a bunch of biased reviews on it. Yeah, a lot of PC magazines don't like it because it's new, that's typical. They claim it has "DRM restrictions" and stuff. Well, so does a lot of other stuff and they aren't complaining then. I say give vista a shot, whatever you've heard about it is probably false or biased information anyways.

My system is by no means fast, and vista ran perfect on it. Heck, even aero worked with no flaws on ym crappy ATI Radeon X300. I'm sick of people saying "I hate vista" when they've never used it, or read a bunch of biased reviews on it. Yeah, a lot of PC magazines don't like it because it's new, that's typical. They claim it has "DRM restrictions" and stuff. Well, so does a lot of other stuff and they aren't complaining then. I say give vista a shot, whatever you've heard about it is probably false or biased information anyways.
Aero works fine for me too... no slower with it than without.

Look at my sig its a piece of shit but it still runs Ultimate great
I would get it... If you're not paying full price for it. It's definitely not worth 400 bucks, but then again I didn't pay that much for it so i'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom