Vista compatible internet security suite?

mdtajghori

In Runtime
I am planning on buying a vista compatible internet security suite. I am confused over what to buy. I would like to know your opinions abt the security suite u use on vista and any known compatibility issues. I've tried kasperksy 7 but I've had some boot up problems with it. I am now using the trial version of zone alarm 7.1 and there are no compatibility issues of yet but the reviews of the software aren't so good so i dont want to go with it. I've heard norton 2008 is pretty good. Have any of u used it? if yes then how would u rate it?
Thanks.
By the way i've got vista ultimate 32 bit.

First of all don't get Norton! It has a huge hug on your resources, and is not even that good. The best AV is NOD32 (not free) I'm sure you will hear lots of different responses here, but the majority of people who used NOD32 will tell u its the best. 2 days ago I went ahead and continued my subscription for 2 more years with 20% discount. If u are behind a router you don't need a firewall, because router has one in it. But if u still paranoid I head lots of good things about the "comodo firewall"

Thanks for the reply. I was looking for something that has got all in one feature, precisely an internet security suite that has got both antivirus and antispyware solution with a good firewall. Any suggestions...

Back
Top Bottom